Tuesday 10 January 2012

Interview with Poohg_1993

Today i did interview with poohg_1993 (Clcik on the writing to go to her suite.) I found out lots of tiips and i also found out lots about poohg_1993 herself! I hope you enjoy reading.



Q1. what sort of fashion do you go for?
I don't go for any specific type of fashion, really. I just wear whatever I think looks good. My style changes a lot. I remember at one point I was into the rocker look, then the high fashion look (for a very short while) then the classy vintage look... and now I don't really have a specific fashion type. I just wear whatever I feel like, which can be anything.

Q2. what fashion tips do you have for other stardollies?
Just wear what you like. You don't necessarily have to follow current fashion trends to be fashionable.

Q3. Who inspires you with fashion (celeb or another stardollies)?
I get inspiration from music, from movies, from actresses and actors, from a color I see in the couch... from anywhere.

Q4. Have you always enjoyed Stardoll?
Yes, I have. I don't think I'd still be here at age 18 if I didn't like it, haha.

Q5. Describe yourself in 10 words or less.
Classy, kind, considerate, fashionable, honest, secretive, insecure, trustworthy, determined, indecisive.

Q6. What brands do you collect?
DKNY, LE, RC and any tribute shops that happen to come through Stardoll.

Q7. Do you have any tips for other stardollies that like collecting?
Yes - When the tribute shops come by, try your hardest to buy everything before it's unavailable. You may grow to like some of the things you don't like, and when that happens, it's a real hassle to have to pay more than double the original price because it became valuable. If you truly end up not liking something you bought, you can always sell it for more than the original price to a collector. It's either a great investment or smart shopping for collectors, regardless if you like the item(s) or not.

Q8. How do you like to do your make-up?
I usually stick with the same smokey-eyed 3-color look. I use black, beige and white. I own lots of makeup colors for when I get tired of that same look, but that look that I constantly use is just me. I like it, and people recognize me when they see me because of it. Some might think I'm boring for it, lol, but hey I like it. That's all that matters.

Q9. What accessories can you not live without?
Earrings. I love earrings.

Q10. Do you have any make-up tips for other stardollies?
Same as for the fashion tip - just wear what you like. If you feel you want to try something new and daring - do it. You never know if it'll catch on or if you'll become super famous for it! :)






Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment