Thursday 5 April 2012

Trend: Floral Prints

The new Bonjour Bizour just came out and it has LOADS of floral patterns in it. I have also seen lots of people wearing them recently as well seen as it is spring. So here are most of the floral patterned clothes you can buy on Stardoll in the Starplaza:
(click image to enlarge)


Than i found some celebs wearing floral patterns:
(click image to enlarge)

On Stardoll, I especially like the Petuina corset top. So i decided to make an outfit with it, here is my outfit:
I used denim shorts (which were in my last post), some black tights and some floral shoes that go nicely with the top.
Do you like floral prints? Do you sometimes wear them? What do you want to see in the next 'trend' post?

-Lozzyy.

1 comment:

  1. I love floral things, but only dresses :)

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete