Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hello :)


Hey there guys, I'm Molly, and I'm going to be doing the 'trends' posts on this blog, so here's a little introductory message for you all, so you can get to know me a little bit better. If you have any more questions, just ask in my guestbook (My stardoll name is BieberMolly, but I want to change it).
Click HERE to visit me on stardoll.

So, here's the introduction.
Hey, my name is Molly, and I'm currently 13 years old, not 14 till next March. I have a lot of experience writing for blogs, because I own TheDarkerSideOfStardoll and StardollsOutfits. Stardolls outfits is like a trend blog, so that gives me even more experience for this kind of position in the blogging industry.
The links open in a new window, please follow them, they're new and it means a lot. (Sorry If I'm not meant to advertise, this is a one-time thing, promise:D)
Anyway....
Ask me more questions in my guestbook (if you have any) and I'll respond as soon as I see them.

Thanks for reading, I'm working on my first post now.
-Molly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment