Sunday 12 August 2012

Hotbuys Feather Print Dress!

Hello readers,
I know you are probably getting sick of me saying this, but we still need more writers. Click here if you want to apply
----------
Today, stardoll released a new hotbuy: the Hotbuys Feather Print Dress. It is from Bonjour Bizour and costs 25 stardollars. This is what it looks like:
I love the pattern on this dress - it looks really nice and the price is alright considering it's a hotbuy and a dress. But i think that it goes down a bit too much at the front and the dress is a weird shape. I like the main grey colour but i wish that the pinky-purple colour was a different colour like black. 
I rate this hotbuy 2.5/5 stars.

The real version (which i prefer) is by Topshop:
Like or dislike? Are you going to buy this hotbuy?
-Lozzyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment